• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

The "Things I will never buy even though people continue to suggest them" thread.

shanesiegle

Silver Supporting Member
I keep wanting the Friedman speaker cause they look cool but I’m pretty sure it’s way to dark for me. My lone tube amp left had a killer master volume so I have no use for number 2. I have the Headrush and it’s good up till you get to gig volumes and it starts to fart out.

Astronaut FX

Gold Supporting Member
I’ve mostly landed in a “never say never” kind of place when it comes to gear. Just as one example, there was a time that I was unconvinced that modeling could ever come close enough to amps to satisfy me. Helix, Iridium, etc. have caused me to rethink that stance.

I think the only thing gear related that I’m unlikely to change my stance on would be relic guitars.

Trending Topics