The Tragically Hip - Live at the Roxy

Strummerfan

Thanks for the tag in. I love the Hip, unfortunately I only got to see them live once, on the Fully Completely tour. It was awesome. I have the DVD for That Night in Toronto, and a video copy of the Final Concert which was televised by the CBC up here in Canada. One of my all time favorite bands, but in their prime my own band was gigging a lot so never got to see them a second time. RIP Gord, thanks for all you gave us.

pbenn2112

Thanks for the tag in. I love the Hip, unfortunately I only got to see them live once, on the Fully Completely tour. It was awesome. I have the DVD for That Night in Toronto, and a video copy of the Final Concert which was televised by the CBC up here in Canada. One of my all time favorite bands, but in their prime my own band was gigging a lot so never got to see them a second time. RIP Gord, thanks for all you gave us.
Man, that last concert was so emotional. I had to watch it online since hardly anyone in NC knows who they are! Never got a chance to see them live, but I wish I had.

ant_riv

Silver Supporting Member
Thank you for this thread and the comments in it.
Somehow I had never listened to anything by them before.

I YouTubed them, because of this thread and I am excited to have discovered some really good music that is new and fresh, to me.

The first song that popped up:

Top Bottom