"The Turbo Tuner"

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Blue Fin, Jan 8, 2008.

1. Blue Fin

Blue Fin Member

I'm looking to pick up a new guitar tuner and was wondering how people like the "Turbo Tuner". It looks pretty nice to me.

2. getbent

getbent Member

it is very very good. it is not a stompbox though... other than that... first rate.

3. Garage Dog

Garage Dog Member

If you check out their web site their is an 800 number.I called it a few minutes ago and the gentleman was extremely helpful.
    My question was if they had a pedal tuner coming out soon.Their response was YES.
    They are shooting for June or July for the release.I then asked about a prices and it seemed very reasonable to me.Much less than the strobo-stomp.I explained that I frequent different forums and if he would mind me quoting him on the forum.He said he would rather I didn't quote the price because there is a window they are shooting for but they couldn't be certain at the present time.He also gave me a rundown of the different tests they had ran on their competition's products.That proved to be quite interesting.
    You may want to give them a call if you have any questions.Seem like great people to do business with :)

http://www.turbo-tuner.com/

4. Blue Fin

Blue Fin Member

Thanks! I think my old tuner is getting ready to quit so I want to get something picked out ahead of time.

5. stratovarius

stratovarius Supporting Member

Thanks for the info, Garage Dog. Maybe we can let you back in the house for awhile. ;)

6. pipedwho

pipedwho Supporting Member

I'm on my second one! A GREAT tuner that can easily be programmed with the Buzz Feiten offsets.

* My first one got 'lost' at a gig.