"The Turbo Tuner"

Blue Fin

I'm looking to pick up a new guitar tuner and was wondering how people like the "Turbo Tuner". It looks pretty nice to me.

getbent

it is very very good. it is not a stompbox though... other than that... first rate.

Garage Dog

If you check out their web site their is an 800 number.I called it a few minutes ago and the gentleman was extremely helpful.
My question was if they had a pedal tuner coming out soon.Their response was YES.
They are shooting for June or July for the release.I then asked about a prices and it seemed very reasonable to me.Much less than the strobo-stomp.I explained that I frequent different forums and if he would mind me quoting him on the forum.He said he would rather I didn't quote the price because there is a window they are shooting for but they couldn't be certain at the present time.He also gave me a rundown of the different tests they had ran on their competition's products.That proved to be quite interesting.
You may want to give them a call if you have any questions.Seem like great people to do business with :)

http://www.turbo-tuner.com/

Blue Fin

Thanks! I think my old tuner is getting ready to quit so I want to get something picked out ahead of time.

stratovarius

Silver Supporting Member
Thanks for the info, Garage Dog. Maybe we can let you back in the house for awhile. ;)

pipedwho

I'm on my second one! A GREAT tuner that can easily be programmed with the Buzz Feiten offsets.

* My first one got 'lost' at a gig.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom