The unique freak. Alternative stuff

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by Rid, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Rid

Rid Senior Member

2. Lucidology

Lucidology Member

Uniquely Freaky .. but it's a fun Trip ..
    Your Whammy bar rules ...!!

Have heard a lot of cats whack that thing around ..
    but you do it very musically ... even when crankin' it out ...

3. ToneZappa

ToneZappa Member

I like it....................was that Flanger a plug in or FX pedal !!!! :dude Also when ever I have tried to upload a track on SoundClick longer than 5 mins it cuts it short. But your track was much longer !!!.

4. Woodyworld

Woodyworld Member

Very atmospheric. Like the hint at eastern and flange/trem work.

5. Rid

Rid Senior Member

Thanks guys:)
    I like doing phrases with the whammy...must be all that Gilmour and Beck stuff I sometimes hear:D
    The flanger is an old 80s black knob Boss BF-2...very trippy and metallic sounding....like it for some stuff.
    Usually when I have long tunes going up, I first convert them to 192 and then an additional to 128 for upload useage, I run the file through Sony Soundforge first...otherwise the sounds gets too flat, not that it is anygood at 128...but it improves it some still!
    Niels

6. John Czajkowski

John Czajkowski Member

Hallo Niels, mig bekendt. Indeværende guitar er nok så syg!

You do a tasteful job at navigating through several moods powerfully. I really began o enjoy the gravity of it in the section at about the 4 minute mark. I like the balance of melody and feel there very much. Not once does it devolve into guitar wankery. This just so much reminds me of trancing around out of my mind at some great clubs in East Germany! :YinYang

By the way, al i den NIsser nyde borte hen til leje nu. Den er nok så bedrøvelig. :(

7. KCWM

KCWM Member

That was great background music for my web surfing.

It reminds me of the music that was in "The Prince of Persia: The Warrior Within" for the PS2/Xbox. Middle Eastern flavored heavier music...especially when there was that woman chanting, or something that sounded like it.

8. Rid

Rid Senior Member

;)
    Thanks guys....ah interesting take on Danish John...I think I got the meaning of that:D
    Thanks about the middle Eastern stuff... I hope to get better at it, more funny microtones and such....it is really fun to follow some of those vocals....
    Niels

9. Boggs

Boggs Member

Very interesting work... Kind of a tech, driving beat blended with a melodic lead... I liked it a lot!