• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

The Van Halen Thread to End All Van Halen Threads!

Jube2550

Did you get the memo? VH was predicted to light up the TGP boards, in addition to the sky, once the new album was released..

pete692

Silver Supporting Member
So meta. So ironic. So above it all, and yet, so right in the middle of it.

tnvol

Ufologist
It's almost time for a new JM record, the buck will get passed to him before you know it.

carbz

Silver Supporting Member
So when is the next VH record due for release? I'm tired of this one already.

zorak

Gold Supporting Member
I love all these VH threads. They've turned into a "love-em or hate-em" band on TGP. Well, I love 'em, love the new record, have no complaints, and if I did, nobody gives a freakin' rip what I think anyway about the subject.

That's my .002.

Misterbulbous

Going to the show tonight. Just told a co-worker. His response..."oh really? which singer do they have now?; I didn't know they had a new album out".

I'll try to find out what discussion forums he visits and all the non VH guys can possibly hang out there.

squeally dan

Silver Supporting Member
I've had many say the same thing when I told them I got tickets. Nobody seems to know Roth is back, and nobody knows they have new music out except for guitar nerds on the web.

rob2001

I've had many say the same thing when I told them I got tickets. Nobody seems to know Roth is back, and nobody knows they have new music out except for guitar nerds on the web.

I thought about that too and some people I know had no idea there was a new VH release at all.

But figure on guitar forums, we're on the bleeding edge of anything concerning our hero's. I think it will take more than 2 weeks for the general public to catch on....and it still won't be that big of a deal.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom