• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

The Wall DVD

bloomz

The movie has been released - I want the DVD

That was possibly the Greatest Show on Earth.

(I saw it twice)

whackystrings

Yep, the movie was released around 1982 and I have have it on DVD as it has been available for several years now. Are you just catching up now? Have you been using some recreational herb or something?

whackystrings

No, the movie has not been released yet...you'll have to wait until September...the only thing that people have officially seen are special screenings.
I am looking forward to Roger Waters - The Wall, too. I saw the concert about 1wk after my father died in 2010 when Waters brought the arena show to town.
I hope that Gilmour's special appearance - lyric muff-up and all - will be an extra on the DVD/Blu-Ray.

Jp2558

I was fortunate to see The Wall live in LA in 1980. Of course I had to see it again a few years ago. Definitely the greatest show on earth, as were other
shows, especially the Animals tour in 77.

Trending Topics