• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

The Wiggles!

hanales

I'm sure most of you with kids have had to sit through hours of this show as they sing along.

I was watching the other day and the guitar playing wiggle had a matchless amp with a huge pedalboard. So the question becomes, what's on his pedalboard? Anyone have any clues?

wenbinbin2010

Haha wow...unbelievable. Maybe kids will begin to take notice of the super cool light up logo and learn to become obsessed with gear at a young age...

erksin

Dan Zanes smokes Murray Wiggle and uses cooler stuff to boot.

I can't believe I just typed that.

taez555

I saw them live a few years ago. Of course I actually took the time out to walk up to the stage to see Murray's setup before the show got going. :) This was maybe 3-4 years ago; he was only using a small Line-6 combo amp with his signature Maton Guitars. Didn't notice any pedals at all. I'm intrigued if he's moved on to a bigger setup.

Fruit Salad, yummy yummy. ;-)

Don Rusk

BearFoot FX Owner
Vendor
haha!! my kids are teenagers now, but we still sing the fruit salad song while cutting up the cantelopes ......

Pe- dal - board - yummy yummy ~~~ :D

OotMagroot

My son went through a HUUUUGE Wiggles kick a few years ago. I know Murray Cook used to use a POD plugged right into the 'board.

More recently (and if I remember this correctly) I think he was using a Bat Cat amp of some sort.

Regardless, I have never seen him use any pedals live!

erksin

Gold foil pups and a vintage Deluxe Reverb, no silly characters or choreography, and hot chicks in his band - Dan wins.

I'm serious - kill me now.

arem

There's a whole series of videos with him talking guitars, here's him showing his pedalboard:

Check out the other vids, he shows off some of his guitars too.

BTW, I hate the fugging Wiggles...

Soul Man

Local 83
Gold Supporting Member
There's a whole series of videos with him talking guitars, here's him showing his pedalboard:

Check out the other vids, he shows off some of his guitars too.

BTW, I hate the fugging Wiggles...
Much respect for Murray, he was very kind to my daughter and I when I took her to see them years ago.

I should also say that at the show Captain Feathersword had a bit during the concert where he sung some Ozzy. It was a blast for the adults, LOL.

:aok

cam.man67

Actually, I'd be happy with that board. Vintage TS808, Phase 100, Supa Trem, Hot Cake, Bug Muff, DM-2...

Maybe this kid's music business is one to get into...

Trending Topics