The Wiggles!

bduguay

We took my kids to se the Wiggles years ago and it was bast. I remember one of their videos my kids own had them singing '6 Months in a Leaky Boat' with the other Finn brother Tim dude. Much respect for the Wiggles.
WAKE UP JEFF!!!!!
B.

Mr Boggie

saw murray and the boys 2 years ago. murray spent most of the show with his white gretsch. Looked to me right into the board. The beige matchless is his amp on the show, covers the name plate up. i think its the same amp troy 'casadaily" used when he sat in. i dig me some wiggles and would dig me more, their payroll.

hanales

Thanks folks for finding those videos!

Now if ya'll will excuse me it's time for an extended henry the octopus dance break.

And I HATE CAP'N FEATHERSWORD.

taez555

Those video's with Murray are actually pretty cool. He's definitely a gear nerd. :)

And the best part..... when he demo's all the guitars, he plays....

:)

southpaw pete

Great thread!!! Hahaha. Yeah, I've watched a good number of Wiggles videos with the kids. I'll have to show the Murray videos to my wife when she gets home.

Grant Ferstat

Some guy in obscure bands in a far away place...
I once sold the Wiggles some gear in my guitar store days and made Murray's acquaintance. Subsequently every time they were in Perth he'd drop in to the store. He is a nice guy and has pretty good taste in music.

Here is a pic of his board that was posted in FB September 2011 from some recording sessions I think. Of course we had a bit of a chat about it but he admitted he couldn't remember all the details and said that things were pretty fluid.

Last edited:

erksin

I once sold the Wiggles some gear in my guitar store days and made Murray's acquaintance. Subsequently every time they were in Perth he'd drop in to the store. He is a nice guy and has pretty good taste in music.

Here is a pic of his board that was posted in FB September 2011 from some recording sessions I think. Of course we had a bit of a chat about it but he admitted he couldn't remember all the details and said that things were pretty fluid.

I'd like to change my answer to Murray is the coolest. :rotflmao

dshobe

Rocky Mountain Way
Gold Supporting Member
Our first daughter grew up watching Barney and the Teletubbies. Our second watched the Wiggles, much better. Murray and the other guys seem pretty cool to me. I play and sing goofy songs for my girls all the time.

hanales

Our first daughter grew up watching Barney and the Teletubbies. Our second watched the Wiggles, much better. Murray and the other guys seem pretty cool to me. I play and sing goofy songs for my girls all the time.
I agree with you, watching both. My son is really active so they just keep him going when daddy needs to sit down for a minute!

Trending Topics