TheGASStationOnline.com - A stompbox trial subscription service

frails

Gold Supporting Member
Mods...hope this is the right place to post this.

We have been working very hard towards our goal of making every pedal possible, available to our customers. A special note to the small builders. WE WANT YOU. If you aspire to be a pedal manufacturer, have a finalized design and have the means to start producing a finished product, we'd love to help you get your product in the hands of guitar enthusiasts. Come check us out at www.thegasstationonline.com or on Facebook, www.facebook.com/TheGASStationOnline

What we are is a trial service provider of guitar effect pedals. Try an unlimited number of pedals in the comfort of your own home and with YOUR gear. Return shipping is always free.

Ask yourself this....would you pay a small fee to try any pedal first, before committing to buy? Been thinking about a specific pedal, such as a delay, but can't decide between Pedal A, B or C? Now you can try all three, side by side and make an educated decision. No more buying, trying, reselling at a loss. No more wasting money on fees and shipping costs. No more low ball or trade offers when all you really want is what you paid. No more standing in line at FedEx or UPS. Check us out and feel free to ask any questions you may have.

-The GSO

Last edited:

brettmoor

Silver Supporting Member
Color me interested. :) Especially if some of the current offerings on your site are real.

frails

Gold Supporting Member
There are many many more pedals than what the site currently shows. Like I said, it's still in a testing state. Having said that, don't hesitate to let us know if there is a pedal you'd like to try and we'll do our best to make it happen. We aim to please. The forum will be up soon.

frails

Gold Supporting Member
New pedals listed on Facebook everyday. Come check us out and give us a trial.

frails

Gold Supporting Member
Pedals come and go so quickly that the site is sometimes behind. I do have a day job other than The GSO, so I don't get to update the site in real time, always. The best thing to do is LIKE us on Facebook so you get the updates as to what just came in or you can always email us at info@thegasstationonline.com and ask if a particular pedal or pedals is available for trial.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom