There are no words (mutilated Les Paul on Craigslist content)

DrumBob

The guy who did that would have been smarter to just sell it and buy a Melody Maker with a similar body shape.

Ok, in this case, i will grant an exception to the #AllHeadstocksAreBeautiful campaign. Its structural integrity has been compromised.

EADGBE

That's sad.

00D0D_5KzhDoR7fUq_1200x900.jpg

00m0m_sjWJeWqbQE_1200x900.jpg

00A0A_2fapEw16cdY_1200x900.jpg

00E0E_aMmMskbit2Y_1200x900.jpg

Some people just don't have any taste.

Jahn

Listens to Johnny Marr, plays like John Denver
Silver Supporting Member
I understand maybe changing the headstock to get straight string pull. But he overshot that and actually got a bad string angle from the inside out now!

Brad8008135

"Dear Fellow: I represent a group of guitar investors (including Joe Bonamassa) from a guitar forum called The Gear Page. Would you mind joining the forum so we can pose some questions before we make you an offer?"

One of you should take that idea and run with it.

Guitarworks

That guitar has been for sale out there forever. I think someone posted about that one 5 or 6 years ago. Yeah, there's no quick, easy, simple way to transition a Les Paul into something else. The LP platform doesn't lend itself to extensive mods. For all the loss he took on time, work and devaluation, he could've afforded a DC custom build...and still had the intact Les Paul on top of it. Talk about every decision being a bad one.

You really have to wonder about some people, at some point somebody actually stood back and decided that he was not only finished butchering that guitar, but that he was proud of how it turned out.

Anybody know what he was on? For a friend of course, not me.

Does it belong to 'I'll put anythiong in my mouth once' @aynirar27 by any chance, and this was perhaps his first acid trip experience? I know he said he was looking to sell some guitars in the near future, to make way for the baby.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom