• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

There is no greater love...

jads57

Silver Supporting Member
Check out Lenny Breau`s version of this song if you ever get a chance. Another cool thing to do is on last A section instead of playing B flat 7 for the first change , tritone sub Em7b5 and walk it down from there!

Jim Soloway

Check out Lenny Breau`s version of this song if you ever get a chance. Another cool thing to do is on last A section instead of playing B flat 7 for the first change , tritone sub Em7b5 and walk it down from there!
I've been listening to Lenny's version since 1972! And you're right. That Em7b5 sounds cool, maybe even passing straight out of the intro. Thanks.

Man - I do love the sound of a 175 into a BF Deluxe - pure jazz heaven!*

Really nice playing, Jim!

* I'M KIDDING!! HONEST!!!

Jim Soloway

Man - I do love the sound of a 175 into a BF Deluxe - pure jazz heaven!*

Really nice playing, Jim!

* I'M KIDDING!! HONEST!!!
I actually considered buying a vintage Epiphone archtop that was for sale last week. I haven't owned a real archtop in a very long time and it was a killer price on a REALLY cool guitar. Then I realized that my wife would kill me and I probably wouldn't end up playing it anyway. Besides, I do love this guitar and it seems to do the job pretty well.

Trending Topics