These guys covered Van Halen's "Tatoo" already. Good job...

Ben R

Yeah, the backing vocals are fantastic. Overall, i think that it's (dare I say) OUT OF THIS WORLD good, especially considering that nobody heard the song until a couple of weeks ago. It makes me want to learn it and perform it live, myself. The quality of this cover proves to me that that's actually a pretty good song. Hearing someone else also do it justice nailed it home for me, somehow. I like.

Mark Barna

Yeah, the backing vocals are fantastic. Overall, i think that it's (dare I say) OUT OF THIS WORLD good, especially considering that nobody heard the song until a couple of weeks ago. It makes me want to learn it and perform it live, myself. The quality of this cover proves to me that that's actually a pretty good song. Hearing someone else also do it justice nailed it home for me, somehow. I like.

This.

dre

Ha, pretty good. love it! A lot of people don't like this tune, but it's catchy as hell. If I was in charge, I would have picked it as the first single also.

dre

acguitar84

it goes to show you..it's a world of opinions. These guys did ok with it, but i like Van Halen's version way...way better.

That was killer. I was thinking we ought to cover it but I don't think we'd do that well. Loved those big sweeps in the solo too.

Trending Topics