• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

These guys covered Van Halen's "Tatoo" already. Good job...

Ben R

Yeah, the backing vocals are fantastic. Overall, i think that it's (dare I say) OUT OF THIS WORLD good, especially considering that nobody heard the song until a couple of weeks ago. It makes me want to learn it and perform it live, myself. The quality of this cover proves to me that that's actually a pretty good song. Hearing someone else also do it justice nailed it home for me, somehow. I like.

Mark Barna

Yeah, the backing vocals are fantastic. Overall, i think that it's (dare I say) OUT OF THIS WORLD good, especially considering that nobody heard the song until a couple of weeks ago. It makes me want to learn it and perform it live, myself. The quality of this cover proves to me that that's actually a pretty good song. Hearing someone else also do it justice nailed it home for me, somehow. I like.

This.

dre

Ha, pretty good. love it! A lot of people don't like this tune, but it's catchy as hell. If I was in charge, I would have picked it as the first single also.

dre

acguitar84

it goes to show you..it's a world of opinions. These guys did ok with it, but i like Van Halen's version way...way better.

That was killer. I was thinking we ought to cover it but I don't think we'd do that well. Loved those big sweeps in the solo too.

Trending Topics