Thick chewy lead tone with bite

mcdes

Member of no importance
I've found the model H to be quite thick and chewy, with great dynamics.

Jimmydeez

Silver Supporting Member
Dr. Cuddy said:
wah pedal :stir

I have a bud wah but I hardly use it at all so I didn't put it on the new board.

I could see myself adding a volume pedal in the future but for now I think this is going to be it.

all thorns no flowers

Silver Supporting Member
Lol this thread title reminds me of the "worst descriptions/words to describe tone" thread

Thick
Chewy
Bite
its annoying! the worst imo is "pedal platform". i really dislike that term. its an amp. i dont get people who buy amps to "fit their pedals". theyve got it bass ackwards

Jimmydeez

Silver Supporting Member
Woah. Blast from the past. I started this post 10 years ago.
Right now my lead tone is a Hudson Broadcast low gain channel into a Plumes in the 1st (LED) mode. Novo Serus T into a Ceriatone JM50

funny to think back on this. I wish I could tell that dude who started this post so much.

LikeAMotherF

Silver Supporting Member
Woah. Blast from the past. I started this post 10 years ago.
Right now my lead tone is a Hudson Broadcast low gain channel into a Plumes in the 1st (LED) mode. Novo Serus T into a Ceriatone JM50

funny to think back on this. I wish I could tell that dude who started this post so much.
So what happened with the Fetto?

all thorns no flowers

Silver Supporting Member
Honestly I am not even sure why I ended up selling it. Just wanted to change things up.
the hoarder in me will not allow the selling of any pedals i like. my fulldrive 2 has been my favorite box for over 10yrs, but in the last year I've gotten a couple of drive pedals that i match up and love the tone. i thought maybe i should sell the fd2 since i dont use it as much....... just can't do it.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom