• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Thieves

gtrbarbarian

Gold Supporting Member
I like her voice...good qualities...reminds me of mazzy star or delores from cranberries (stretching here)... I think the fact that she's a tv/movie star probably biases people _against_ her being a musician.... me thinks

zzmoore

I like her voice...good qualities...reminds me of mazzy star or delores from cranberries (stretching here)... I think the fact that she's a tv/movie star probably biases people _against_ her being a musician.... me thinks
No doubt.
Her voice breaks with the best female country singers of days gone by.

jtindle

I've alway been taken by her speaking voice, something about the way she talks just draws me to her. Her singing is OK.

Structo

Isn't that Zooey Deschanel?

I like her in some of the offbeat shows and movies.

Like Weeds, but her singing voice does little for me.

stevieboy

Clouds yell at me
Gold Supporting Member
Pretty good.

Needs a guitar solo though. (One gratuitous comment always leads to another!)

Trending Topics