Think Pink

Thwap

Gold Supporting Member
Sure, I really like the pink strats, especially the relic'd ones.

I'm not sure I like it so much on the LP though.

Birddog

When I bought my second purple guitar, my family thought it was a mid-life crisis.

But pink? No. No way.

m@2

i'd totally rock that! why not. can't afford it, but if someone gave it to me, i'd play the s**t out of it for sure.

KazJY

I have a buddy that bought a Barrington guitar from a store that was going out of business - they had pink, and black. the pink one was $100 less- he jumped on it while someone else in the store was trying to talk the owner down $100 on the black one (he never budged).

Alpedra

Had a shell pink strat that I still regret selling :(.

But I hate that pink Les Paul. Anyway.. if it sounded good and played great, why not?

dtube

Maybe its just me, but Les Paul's never seem to look quite right in solid colors, especially loud/bright shades or pastels. Strats on the other hand can wear just about anything and still look cool. IMO, Tele's seem to straddle the middle: they look best in natural/ earthy tones and also in gawd-awful obnoxious flavors - but nothing in between. But, those are just my opinions and I've been wrong many a time, according to my wife at least :Spank
-Darren

Trending Topics