• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Thinking of a Hoffman conversion...

CRWolf

I've got a Custom Vibrolux that's giving me a little bit of trouble. Getting some crazy intermittent noise. I've tried all the easy stuff to remedy the problem and I've re-flowed all of the tube sockets to no avail. Going through the rest of the internals will take me a good amount of time, so now I'm thinking about a PTP conversion to ease my future pain. I know there are a good amount of guys who have done this on Deluxe Reverbs.

Revolver has a board kit I was considering. Has anybody used them? Will I need anything outside of what is provided? Are the two compatible, i.e. transformers? Is this even do-able? Any other advice would be greatly appreciated.

I really like the Vibrolux package and it seems like this would be the least expensive way to go PTP.

Trending Topics