• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

This guitar tone ROCKS!!!!!

dazco

I usually like his tone, but this video i don't. i think it's the guitar. He normally uses a LP, and i think a player's rig usually evoles in a direction that is mostly dictated by whatever his main axe is. i think that guitar just doesn't work as well with his rig/settings as his LP does for that reason. Alos, i find guiatrs that deviate from the norm like fancy woods, set neck fender style guitars, etc etc, the tone ends up being sorta sterile. as i type this i'm watching on e of his other videos and the tone is killin with his LP as usual.

Rusty G.

I think he's a great performer doing what the majority. . .no, make that 99.9% of the folks on this forum would like to be doing. . .Playing music he likes/digs and getting paid alot of money to do it. If you ask me, that rocks!

bubbaheat

I like the Theramin trick but I agree that I have heard Joe have much cooler tone than he has here.

sfarnell

Silver Supporting Member
What's that amp sitting on top of the Two Rock?

JB's a good player, just not my cup of tea.

Trending Topics