• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

This has to be a joke. This is a bit much for even the worst corksniffer.

therhodeo

I have $199.00 solid state amp and gave it a test drive with the Rockett Boost….blew me away at how my cheap solid state amp now sounded like an expensive tube amp….proof is in the pudding since these are my biased words but….wow!!
There is a reason why none of the switches and knobs are labeled….if you are a player at the level in which we strive to support we do not want to insult your intelligence.

We offer on this particular pedal an upgrade to produce even more sonic bliss with the addition of Auricap’s in a coupling cap position. These caps are very musical and cost substantially more than what is used in our standard design. This upgrade offers a bit more depth to the sound and a touch of warmth in just the right areas! Highly recommended! We also tweak in a couple other areas, however this will remain our secret. Overall these upgrades increase dynamics, has a more "Hi Fi" sound, and the width of the tonal frequencies increases! Every component inside our pedal is soldered with QUAD EUTECTIC SOLDER Ultra pure, tin/lead/silver/ copper, Quade utectic .032 solder Improves overall solder joint durability and musical qualities. This solder does NOT turn to crystals after 5 or 10 years of use in multiple environments. Each and EVERY solder joint within this pedal has Cardas Activated rosin flux applied for protection and finish. Most manufacturers don’t even think about corrosion of solder joints or proper finishing within their pedals. Is it important?? Absolutely! Your logic should tell you that when (not if) a solder joint corrodes, it is loosing its ability to carry signal properly thus resulting in a sub par sounding example of that particular circuit.
Our circuit is protected and shielded by our state of the art enclosure. Most people would think we built it this way for just a look, well not true, it has a very specific function in shielding all of this goodness from the outside world. Copper provides shielding against radiated EMI (electromagnetic interference) and ESD (electrostatic discharge). It is particularly effective in applications requiring resistance and attenuation stability in very difficult environmental conditions. Thus YOUR TONE IMPROVES!!!
http://www.rockettpedals.com/boostpage2.html

If I didnt know better I would think this was a funny underhanded way of making fun of how people here are about pedals. :messedup

therhodeo

It actually sounds like a cool pedal.It's a little pricey but seems like a well thought out design.It looks like someone took the Tri Booster a step further.
I dont think a tribooster + a step should equal $350 though.

Kappy

If you love that ugly, botched relic they use for their graphic, you're going to love the tone of the pedal.

*pssst!* none of the buttons works (and it'll wind up selling for $3000. on ebay in a year).

funkycam

"What you can achieve with the Rockett Boost is complex and exhilarating"
I spat coffee when I saw this..

gang twanger

What about the Klon? Or any BJF? Cornish??
I think we're talking about a misdemeanor offense here. GAS pushing with intent to sell.
:MMM

ed84246

Maybe James Lipton will have it on a show - "The pedal's studio". "If you have not experience the orgasmic aural pleasure of this device's sonic pedigree and bliss, RUN, DO-NOT-WALK to your nearest boutique shop and procure one IMMEDIATELY..."

gang twanger

They don't resort to this kind of BS.

They're layin' it on a bit thick, I admit. But, the proof is in the pudding (no matter how thick it is).

Has anyone actually tried one of these? It could be great. Although, I admit I would'nt pay more than $200-225 for a booster no matter what it was. Never say never, I guess.

Frenster

Put your Rock Face on!
As a luthier, I truly believe every little bit adds up...but that's a bit much, even for me.

I remember Chris weaseling his way into the forum and touting it "anonymously"...till he got called to the floor and fess'd up.

Can't wait to hear the reviews!

gang twanger

As a luthier, I truly believe every little bit adds up...but that's a bit much, even for me.

I remember Chris weaseling his way into the forum and touting it "anonymously"...till he got called to the floor and fess'd up.

Is that true? That's pretty funny! Kind of like Bob Levy writing an anonymous letter to say how funny he was on the Stern show.

therhodeo

So that was him?

utterhack

They're layin' it on a bit thick, I admit. But, the proof is in the pudding (no matter how thick it is).
+1

I hope it's a fantastic little box and I have no reason yet to believe otherwise. They just need a professional to rewrite their marketing copy (and nix their "guerilla marketing" efforts).

If it's as good as they say it is, they have every reason to be proud of what they've achieved, but it'll sell itself without all that half-insane mojo rambling.

Smokehouse

I have to admit this is pretty funny !
I bought the upgraded Rockett Boost and yes it is an awesome pedal, worth every penny. The pedal will speak for itself as more get into circulation.

Smoke'

Trending Topics