• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

This Simo guy can play!

Jedi

Yes he can...bringing the "LP straight into a Marshall" concept back to a music scene that desperately needs to be flushed. A great player, with great tone, feel and pretty good tunes.

dysorexia

I saw him and he used pedals. He used a few fuzz pedals out front and a vibe pedal. I wouldn't call him a guitar > amp guy.

Jedi

I saw him and he used pedals. He used a few fuzz pedals out front and a vibe pedal. I wouldn't call him a guitar > amp guy.
How long ago did you see him?...with the Simo band it is essentially guitar into amp. ;)

dysorexia

How long ago did you see him?...with the Simo band it is essentially guitar into amp. ;)
2013. He definitely used a lot of fuzz when I saw him. Sounded awesome. I didn't want him to turn it off. Sounded like a marshall supafuzz or something, I didn't get to see his exact pedalboard but he did have a 3-4 boxes in front of him. :JAM

fenderball

Silver Supporting Member
seen him at robert's a bunch of times...always headed straight there when i got to nash...

bumped into him once at gruhn's...he was genuinely surprised that i recognized him, and of course, complimented him...

quite a player!

shallbe

Deputy Plankspanker
Platinum Supporting Member
I like all of his playing but he is a WILD MAN with that RS Tele.

Custom50

He has a signature fuzz pedal and he uses a wah sometimes but he definitely isn't a big pedalboard guy!

kevin hart

Silver Supporting Member
He's a great player. I've seen him a few times and talked with him once. Really nice guy.

tlgvintage

Gold Supporting Member
I've got his signature fuzz from Farmland FX and it's fantastic. He's a minimalist for sure.

Trending Topics