• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

This woman is a party-in-a-box! (looper content)

Blix

Wannabe Shredder
Silver Supporting Member
I very much enjoyed that, thanks for posting.

bugzapper

Wow! Undeniable creativity, musicianship, and coordination. And, entertainment value, above all.

derekd

Silver Supporting Member
Wow!

That was brilliant. There are so many great singers/players who use loopers (Kendra, KT Tunstall), but these folks get caught behind their gear and instruments and struggle to engage audiences at times because this approach is so demanding of the performer's attention.

This gal totally got the tech right, the musicianship AND really pulled the audience in a number of times.

Rimbaud

Tarnished Silver
Incredible talent, the part I like best is that she is so much enjoying herself.
Thanks for posting.

RGB

Silver Supporting Member
Incredible...so much talent there!

I mean, she's no Kanye, but DAYUM! :p

I'd definitely go out of my way to see her perform...hope she plays up here in the future. Thanks for the most excellent post! :)

critter74

Silver Supporting Member
What are you doing?!? Don't you know there is no good music today and anybody who uses a sampler is a fake and not a real musician. Just what the hell are you trying to do here?!?!

In all seriousness that was awesome and impressive. Thanks for sharing.

Trending Topics