Sold Thorn Deluxe (carved top w' humbuckers)

mude

Gold Supporting Member
I have been selling some of my high end guitars and this is a great one. Really a beautiful looking, playing and sounding guitar. Love the color and the feel of the carved top....very few Thorns to be found like this. The Deluxe model really is something special.

Solid mahagany carved top body with a curly maple top.
Nitro honey burst finish
Brazilian rosewood fretboard
Beautiful neck joint as show n picture below
Great classic inlays

The other specs are listed in one of the pictures below. It includes the very cool faux "gator" hardshell case. I have another case that came with another Thorn if you don't like the gator....but it is pretty awesome. :)

Beautiful top and finishing. Great mineral specs and character IMO. Some reflections in the pictures, but it is in great condition. There is a minor bump on the bottom back edge that I can't get to show up in pictures....very minor and did not even notice it at first, but trying to share everything.

Includes everything that came with the guitar originally including a pickguard which was never installed (or drilled for)....too nice a top to cover, but these guitar look fantastic with the guard as well...I am torn on which looks better actually.

$3,550 paypalled and shipped in the Cont. US. Tons of good deals done here on TGP over many....many years. Thanks.

Evan.

Last edited:

mude

Gold Supporting Member
Jato -

It is 25 scale. Just over an LP. But this definitely has the more slinky feel of an LP rather than a Strat for example.

And yes...it is a beauty. One of the best looking guitars in person that I have ever owned. Ron Thorn is making some of the best stuff on the planet IMO.

Evan.

mude

Gold Supporting Member
01 custom shop les paul quilt premium plus plus cash trade?
Send you a PM.

Generally, I am open to trades, but has to be a good deal as I am only selling because I have two Thorns that are similar right now.

Thanks.

Evan.

Trending Topics