1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We've added some "new" guys to the moderator crew. All are longtime members that stepped up to the invite to help out by volunteering their time and effort to help the membership experience on TGP stay on the even keel. A special thank you to the 'new' guys that helping out. The new moderators are Mike Duncan, Stormin, ford, Teleplayer, and PurpleJesus A thread on the announcement is here!

Dismiss Notice

Thorn Pasadena Classic Bridge Humbucker

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Gibson 1964, May 4, 2015.

1. Gibson 1964

Gibson 1964 Member

Okay, impulse buy. I figured anything Thorn for the price I paid would be worth it.

Now... what is it similar to? I am sure I will find it useful for something. I know people mock buying a piece of gear without knowing how it sounds, but it is Thorn, I figured if I hate it, I can flip it for what I paid.

Now I am assuming this is Ron's take on a PAF? I am guessing here. My experience with Thorn stapletops has been enough to really make me think it will rock.