Sold Thorn So Cal GT

Knockout

Platinum Supporting Member
Got it here couple weeks ago, thought I could use a tele. Don't need it, my other guitars with coil tapping do everything I need.
Was created on Halloween 2009,
My fifth or so attempt at Telecaster, this one is the best one by far, but still not what I would use. I really like superstrats, or pointy stuff (Explorers, WR1, KE2, etc.) I am sure that for Tele guys this thing would be exactly what they were looking for.
Condition is excellent, minus small (hard to photograph) indentations (one tiny ding) on the back. The neck was professionally reliced.
Korina neck from G/T #95 (sanded, then naturally worn beyond that, plays smooth & fast), dark rosewood board, tortoise headstock inlay, super comfortable ball-end nickel frets, ash body, Gotoh Vintage HAP locking tuners, 2Tek bridge, and one of the last sets of Pasadena '66 pups Ron made

Trade value $2200

http://s1208.photobucket.com/user/Trigger811/library/Thor GT?sort=3&page=1

View media item 51314View media item 51313View media item 51315View media item 51312View media item 51311View media item 51316View media item 51317View media item 51318

Last edited:

reentune

Silver Supporting Member
I had a suspicion this was going to be (the majority of) my (and Irreverent, and GrisKy and at least one other fellow's) old Thorn.
Killer guitar in it's original form, and I'd bet it still is with the korina neck.
Let me see if I can't dig out a pointy guitar for you!

Knockout

I had a suspicion this was going to be (the majority of) my (and Irreverent, and GrisKy and at least one other fellow's) old Thorn.
Killer guitar in it's original form, and I'd bet it still is with the korina neck.
Let me see if I can't dig out a pointy guitar for you!
I love pointy guitars

GrisKy

KILLER Tele here guys! Knockout is also excellent to deal with!

If I could add one thing, it's that it does the classic tele thing on the bridge perfectly well, but on the neck pup you can get some amazing strat-y tones (usually a weak spot on Teles).

Knockout

Couple flakes, it attracts flakers for some reason. Wanted to make it work, but I have absolutely no need for Teles right now.
Bump

Trending Topics

Top Bottom