FSOT THORN So Cal R/S-034 Gold Sparkle Tortoise Guard Ex.Condition Price DROP $2199!!!

Thorn So Cal R/S. This is number 034 and is a very cool guitar. I believe the Nitro Gold Sparkle is a custom color and $125 upgrade.

Nitro Gold Sparkle strat style body with tortoise shell guard. This guitar is in excellent condition, with no noticeable marks in the guitar whatsoever - no finish cracks, scratches, nothing I can find. There are a couple pin-head marks in the headstock, and a few scratches on the plate with the serial number, but other than that the guitar is mint.

Tones are very strat like with a little more meat...locking tuners, trem with original whammy bar, 5 way pickup selector with also a push pull on the tone knob. Very nice guitar with a unique neck joint and a 10" radius on the medium C neck. 25.5" scale. It's very comfortable to play and a very unique boutique guitar. "Firesun" fingerboard inlay!!

Very nice G&G tweed case included with keys and some paperwork. It's got a hangtag...but its for the wrong guitar (R/S -025)

The gold tint on the knobs has come off a little, but Ron said he would respray them.

No fret wear. Non-smoking home.

$2449 shipped with paypal or credit card

Price drop 4/4 - $2349 shipped!!

Price Drop 4/7 - $2249 shipped!!!

Price Drop 4/10 - $2199 shipped!!!

**OPEN TO TRADES 4/15**

Last edited:

scmavl

Enjoyer
Gold Supporting Member
Thorns are the best guitars I've ever played. If the OP was into trades (leaning his way) this guitar would be mine.

Trending Topics