1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Thought I'd share my new baby with yall...

Discussion in 'Acoustic Instruments' started by heretic, Jul 23, 2008.

1. heretic

heretic Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cordoba Thinline Flamenco - Got it at GC. $ 1,179.00 was the price tag...but I got it for $ 965 with very little haggling, including a hardshell case! It's got a Fishman p.u/mic/blender preamp, and it sounds beautiful! Plays like butter too, and intonation is spot on. Recommended!

2. Lawn Jockey

Lawn Jockey Member

Gorgeous.......CONGRATS!!:BEER

3. heretic

heretic Member

LOL, maybe someday...mostly I'll be playing bossa nova and Earl Klugh-ish stuff... and retiring my solid-body nylon electric. It's nice to just grab a guitar sometimes, and not have to plug in.:hide

4. guitarjunky

guitarjunky Member

Nice!!! Hope it makes you happy and brings a lot of music in your life!