Thoughts humans are incapable of having. Evah.

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by amigo30, Jul 26, 2019.

1. skronker

skronker 2010/2013/2015 S.C. Champions

let's move over on the sidewalk for that person walking towards us because as a couple we're taking up the whole of the sidewalk and it's impossible for people to pass us without stepping onto the grass or into the street

time2kill, el capitan and JWDubois like this.
  2. OM Flyer

OM Flyer Member

Maybe, when I'm driving down the road and I see you waiting to pull out of the very street that I'm about to turn right on, I'll USE MY F***KING TURN SIGNAL.

3. jaguarillo68

jaguarillo68 Member

Maybe I will look away from my phone and look both ways before I walk out into TRAFFIC!

el capitan likes this.
  4. michael patrick

michael patrick Supporting Member

Maybe I should have a salad rather than bacon.

el capitan likes this.
  5. RJLII

RJLII Member

Self circumcision is quick and easy.

Fred132, jdel77 and time2kill like this.
  6. rockon1

rockon1 Member

Ha! You hit on a lot of my pet peeves. Annoys the heck out of me when drivers are oblivious or dont try to match speed when getting on the highway.

7. JWDubois

JWDubois Member

My tactic for this is to wait until I’m fairly close, then stop. That gives them the choice of just running into you or going around. They always go around.

time2kill and Mngwa like this.
  8. Travst

Travst Supporting Member

I'm retired and can mow anytime. Perhaps during the day or on a weekend rather than in the evening when my working neighbors are trying to relax.

My dog is barking, maybe he's bothering the neighbors.

zekmoe, jdel77 and time2kill like this.
  9. Goldie Glocks

Goldie Glocks Member

'Maybe I should worry more about our planets existential doom than what the Kardashians are doing.'

'Maybe I should start practicing my spelling and grammar instead of posting my dark age opinions on Facebook, proving that my opinions are invalid based on said spelling and grammar'

'Maybe I should just go ahead and get full flavored Coke since I just got an extra large combo meal'

'Maybe I should learn how to drive a car according to the rules that were designed for everyone because I'n not better than everyone and therefore deserve no special treatment'

10. stevieboy

stevieboy Clouds yell at me Silver Supporting Member

Hmmm, okay, I guess I should slow down a little. I'll think about it.

11. jdel77

jdel77 Member

Intercourse? Tonight? Nah...

12. hellbender

hellbender Member

Maybe I'll leave a couple boxes of my favorite on sale item for the next person rather than cleaning out the whole shelf.

13. tarweed

tarweed Member

when the going gets tough, the tough are at the gym exercising

14. tarweed

tarweed Member

y'all come from Pennsylvania?

Mngwa likes this.
  15. Eric Rowland

Eric Rowland Member

[​IMG]

Roark and Mngwa like this.
  16. NAC25

NAC25 Supporting Member

From last night at the restaurant we went to, “Maybe I should respect this man’s personal space and not have my conversation with my girlfriend directly over his head while he’s eating dinner.”

Another gem, “Wow, my speaker phone is annoyingly loud and I should take it off speaker phone while people around me are trying to enjoy their dinner.”

17. Beto

Beto Supporting Member

Instead of glancing at the title of a thread, maybe I should read the OP in order to know what it's about, instead of posting while having no clue about the actual topic.

J/k -- most of the fun on TGP would be lost if everybody behaved that way... :p

Mngwa and A-Bone like this.
  18. AdrenalinJunkie

AdrenalinJunkie Silver Supporting Member

Maybe the whole world doesn't like my music, so maybe blasting my car stereo wide open with the windows down isn't a good idea.

Mngwa likes this.
  19. lendryesky

lendryesky Member

I'll change the purpose of the thread to something more philosophical yet down-to-earth. I don't like it when people say "I wish I were (this famous person)". Let's use Brad Pitt for the sake of it. Men, usually with low-self esteem, may say they wish they were him because he'd get all ladies, be rich, and famous.

There are only two ways to look at this. First, if you completely turned into Brad Pitt, but then you wouldn't be yourself anymore and would have no recollection of being your former self. It would be, in essence, destroying yourself for no reason. Second, if you put your consciousness and memories into Brad Pitt's mind, hence removing his, you wouldn't be the same Brad Pitt anymore. You'd be your former doofus just in Brad Pitt's body. Sure you might get the ladies by looks alone, but you would not have his charisma to keep relationships except for "starf***ers*, you likely wouldn't be able to act to support yourself and keep your rich lifestyle going, and you'd end up having to do some celebrity reality show for washed up celebs down the road, assuming they would still exist.

I think it's incapable for anyone to perceive any possible way they would want to be somebody else and it turn out positively.

20. Traintrack

Traintrack Coolest Member Award Aug 2009 Silver Supporting Member

Maybe I should hang up on this call before I get into the elevator?

I should eat these stinking hard boiled eggs in the breakroom instead of at my desk EVERY MORNING.