1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on the Dipinto Galaxy 4

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by pvlcassic30, May 17, 2011.

1. pvlcassic30

pvlcassic30 Member

Any serious players have Galaxy 4 and love it. Ive never played one, but heard demos, sounds great. Whats it feel like? Strat like at all?
    Worth the money?

2. RAILhead

RAILhead (real name is Maury, BTW) Gold Supporting Member

I can't speak for the Galaxy, but I own the Belvedere Standard and Mach IV, and I love both. Point being, if you think you'll like, I'd give it a shot -- I think DiPinto makes a very underrated guitar. :aok

3. brianeharmonjr

brianeharmonjr Member

I've got a Galaxie IV that I love. The 4 pickups definitely allow strat-like tones, but are a bit meatier than standard strat pickups. Also, the neck is more chunky and with a flatter radius than strats usually have. The trem isn't quite as stable/usable as my AVRI Jag w/Mastery bridge, but I also don't expect it to. I've actually got an extra AVRI trem and Mastery that I may try on it.

4. pvlcassic30

pvlcassic30 Member

thanks for the comments