Thoughts on using a Fender Super Champ XD with Atomic Amplifire

dcrab

So I tried my Amplifire with a pair of KRK Rokits and it was nice but still not amp in the room tone I wish for.

It's funny how I could t understand these analogies until I purchased my modeler.

Has anyone ran into the effects loop of a super champ XD to have a tube power amp powering the Amplifire for feel?

djd100

Not with modeler, but I've used it with various tube preamps and solid state character pedals, works great. Should be fine with a Amplifire.

The Super Champ XD does not have a FX Return, only a FX Send, but you can add a FX Return easily as I did...

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/i...-preamp-in-on-my-fender-superchamp-xd.628217/

Also, the SCXD come biased cold from the factory, so biasing it correctly really improves the sound.

So I tried my Amplifire with a pair of KRK Rokits and it was nice but still not amp in the room tone I wish for.

It's funny how I could t understand these analogies until I purchased my modeler.

Has anyone ran into the effects loop of a super champ XD to have a tube power amp powering the Amplifire for feel?

Trending Topics