• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Three Blonds At Once!

GAD

Wubbalubbadubdub
Gold Supporting Member
On my leather couch no less! Time for some Barry White...

GAD

dazco

Those are real nice, but i gotta tell you....it's NEVER time for some Barry White ! :)

diego

If you play the Barry White, you might have to listen to some Kenny G, and the sound of a violin crossed with a kazoo might upset the lovely balance you have captured.

GAD

Wubbalubbadubdub
Gold Supporting Member
If you play the Barry White, you might have to listen to some Kenny G, and the sound of a violin crossed with a kazoo might upset the lovely balance you have captured.
If there are three hot blonds on my couch, and they want to listed to friggin' Zamfir and his pan flute, I'm getting it out man!

GAD

pattste

Silver Supporting Member
Three blondes... and they're sisters, too. I like the one on the left, she has more to love.

DANOCASTER

Silver Supporting Member
I recently had a threesome as well !!

I love to photograph the action too !!

DANOCASTER

Silver Supporting Member
GAD - how are those Guild solidbodies ?

In the 70s, I thought they looked HORRIBLE - but now, maybe nostalgia , I actually kinda dig em. I felt the same way about Fender's Antigua finish :)

GAD

Wubbalubbadubdub
Gold Supporting Member
GAD, you need a fourth...

That is a sexy beast right there! I'd actually love an X-170T. I have an X-170 already, but I'm bigsby-less. How am I supposed to get my Rockabilly on?

GAD

openbar

Gold Supporting Member
That is a sexy beast right there! I'd actually love an X-170T. I have an X-170 already, but I'm bigsby-less. How am I supposed to get my Rockabilly on?

GAD
Well, don't worry too much, Scotty Moore never used a Bigsby, and he made out OK.

GAD

Wubbalubbadubdub
Gold Supporting Member
GAD - how are those Guild solidbodies ?

In the 70s, I thought they looked HORRIBLE - but now, maybe nostalgia , I actually kinda dig em. I felt the same way about Fender's Antigua finish :)
I love them. They were never super popular, so they don't cost huge $$, though they've gone up recently.

Action is super low. On all the S-xxx models I've ever played, the necks have never had to be adjusted. They're wonderful playing guitars.

GAD

Trending Topics