Three Fetto ODs have landed....

chetz

The Three Fetto ODs have landed....

I got the Nord 70 several days ago and it is stellar. Yesterday I got the Custom and Standard. Taking into account the flexibility of these three pedals I need another month to really sort out specific settings.

What I will say is they are all stellar and have their own unique, albiet subtle, suttle tone variances. They are extremely pedal friendly, seems like I can put them anywhere on a pedal train and they sound good yet don't mess up others downstream. Expensive? yes Worth it? I am going to sort the one I want to put on a PT mini I am building and also give my son a shot at them. If there is something he wants on his board then it will happen.

If you have the means then try these ODs out.

peace,
jeff

DBoyBlues

Let me know if you're going to sell. I'm interested. If you're not. I'm still interested on the update.

Cheers!

DraggAmps

Why the Custom AND Standard? Two different boards? I can see the Nord 70 plus one of the "regular" Fetto's, since the Nord 70 is a whole different pedal, but I'm just wondering why you wanted a Standard and a Custom.

I like the Standard/Custom/Nord tone quite a bit more than the Nord 70. The Nord 70 is fun for some loose and middy old school tone, especially in a band mix, but the tone of the Standard/Custom/Nord is more my thing. I prefer the tighter low end, flatter mids, and more touch sensitivity, not that the Nord 70 is any slouch in that department, it's more touch sensitive that almost any other pedal I've used, but the circuit the S/C/N all use has the most touch response I've seen. Love em!

Last

Wow!

I'm kinda curious why have the Standard & the Custom as well?

Two boards I'm guessing?

Soothsayer

(Paul)
Gold Supporting Member
Very cool! I am searching for a Nord or a Custom. The 70 is intriguing to me, I am a gigantic Thin Lizzy fan.

DraggAmps

You're kidding, right? Those are awesome.

OP, if you decide you don't want one, hit me up. Love to get that off your hands. :)
I agree, that was one of the first thing that interested me! I think the little "dumb ostrich" characters on all the pedals are awesome. The screen printing is really nice looking too and it has the little characters on the bottom of the pedal with logo's and stuff. All of the screen printing is just really neat looking. Joakim definitely must have some graphic design skills cause his website and the pictures are great too. Unless he has someone else do everything.

Trending Topics