1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We've added some "new" guys to the moderator crew. All are longtime members that stepped up to the invite to help out by volunteering their time and effort to help the membership experience on TGP stay on the even keel. A special thank you to the 'new' guys that helping out. The new moderators are Mike Duncan, Stormin, ford, Teleplayer, and PurpleJesus A thread on the announcement is here!

Dismiss Notice

Thumbs up to Diamond Pedals

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by BComp61, Mar 4, 2015.

1. BComp61

BComp61 Supporting Member

Whenever I receive great customer service, which seems so rare these days, I just have to comment. Yesterday I sent an email to the folks at Diamond Pedals with a question/issue I was having with my ML Jr. This morning I received a gracious email from Aimish Wallace who was able to quickly resolve the problem. I really do think the ML Jr. is an awesome delay and it's been a great addition to my pedal board. Thank you, Aimish, for getting this handled so quickly!

2. theanalogdream

theanalogdream Supporting Member

Diamond are great! They make us Canadians proud!

3. Lef T

Lef T Member

Yes, a great Canadian pedal company.
    I had a few questions about the MLJR before I purchased.
    Spoke to Aimish on the phone and he was great in helping me out.
    My next buy is a Diamond Tremelo.

4. forumguy

forumguy Member

I had the exact same experience with the same pedal. Great company!!!

5. stratoskier

stratoskier Member

Ditto for me.

I bought one of their remote loop switches and it had a glitch. I sent it to them and was surprised when I got a call from their rep to discuss not just the repair but also my particular application for the pedal. It only takes one experience like that with a company to know that you want to own more of their gear. Now I do.

6. BComp61

BComp61 Supporting Member

Exactly! One of the reasons I'd buy another Suhr...great customer service from John! It's amazing how far good customer service will go. :aok

7. eddie knuckles

eddie knuckles Member

Absolutely great customer service from Diamond. They are top notch!

8. SackvilleDan

SackvilleDan Member

It's even better when you are in the area and the boys let you come over and take a tour of their shop when you're picking up a custom order! :D

9. Doctor X

Doctor X Member

another thumbs up for diamond customer service