Tim And Pete's Guitar Show, Ep#5 with Scott Henderson

sinasl1

Silver Supporting Member
Episode 5, featuring the amazing Scott Henderson.. Scott did an awesome informative interview with us and then basically showed us everything about his rig including guitar, pedals, amps, the works... and then gave us an in depth look at his playing technique (picking, how he uses the bar and slides/vibrato/bending, etc), its all here!

lennokez

Gold Supporting Member
Yes Scott is awesome. Thanks for creating this show, I really enjoy watching these. Looking forward to your next episode.
Great stuff guys.

JGD5150

Silver Supporting Member
Pete, thanks to you and Tim for this series. It is a highlight of my day when I can watch a new episode. I'll watch this one this evening.

Blix

Wannabe Shredder
Silver Supporting Member
Awesome awesome episode, with an humble great. A fantastic "how to handle a strat" primer as well. Well done!

gtrfinder

Gold Supporting Member
Wasn't Scott awesome?
The guy is certainly extremely generous with information and open to ya'lls questions. Theres something about that style that he taps into that I can't really describe, but find intriguing. Similar to Jeff Beck. Watching them is like watching an expert driver take a high performance car for a spin. Really fun, but I don't think I'd ever be able to get a handle on it.

Lance

Gold Supporting Member
Wow, didn't know it was an hour long. I'll watch it Saturday night. Going to see Umphrey's McGee in Oakland tonight.

Teletech

Great show and great job!
I love this stuff.

Hope I'm not hijacking your thread, but I have to plug the Podcast "Guitar Wank" that was mentioned also (Scott has the T-Shirt on)
It features both Henderson and Forman and the guys talk very openly about everything guitar related.
Hosted by Troy McCubbin.
The guys are freaking hilarious.
I especially liked the episode where they trashed drummers.

http://www.guitarwank.com/podcast/

Last edited:

rwe333

Silver Supporting Member
That was really great. Thanks Pete & Tim. (loved all the Blackmore props, etc.)

les

Platinum Supporting Member
Thanks for sharing the Scott episode. I was really pleased to hear how much you and Tim love Vibe Station. I think it is one of the best guitar albums ever made. The layering and textures that Scott created are incredible, a real masterpiece. His playing and tone is killer too!

Keep up the great work, these are very informative and valuable for guitarists!

thornie

Silver Supporting Member
"This isn't theater, I'm making a movie." Damn right, Scott. I love it when artists pull out all the stops on a recording. The live show and the record IMHO should be two COMPLETELY different things/experiences.

Trending Topics