• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Tim Larwill Retrosonic

jhx

Tim Larwill, Is a stand up pedal maker. I bought a chorus off the page, it did not sound right, I emailed Tim explained my concern.He said send it to me and I,ll check out. He ended up having to replace a chip.It came back proto and as good as new.Sounding beautius .He refused to take any money for the repair. I paid for shipping Only more then fair as the pedal was used. I then bought a Phaser sounded pristine, I made the mistake of putting a 12 volt adapter into the peadal and something fried. So off to Tim It went. I asked how much for the repair, this was my fault mind you and had told him so.He repaired the pedal promptly and when I asked him how much.He said just pay the shipping.That is what I call service and loyalty to your products.His peadals are killer and so is his, commitment to his work.Just had to share this in a world of once bought good luck.Thanks Tim JHX

Guitar Josh

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Supporting Member
Tim once kept a pedal of mine for three weeks running tests on it because I insisted there was something wrong with it. Anyone willing to put up with that level of paranoia is an A+ in my book.

devnulljp

Typical Canadian - he seems a decent bloke. I have one of his analogue delays, and have been eyeing that chorus of his for a while.

whoismarykelly

Oh look! This is a thing I can change!
I have both the chorus and the delay and both are great pedals. The phase is probably really nice too. Apparently flange is on the horizon...

jhx

I,m going to get one his Delays.
If any one has one they are willing to part with PM.Thanks JHX

wahwah

Tim Larwill is a fantastic pedal builder and a good guy. I got his Chorus and Analog Delay, and I was wanting a more open top end on the Chorus. He sent me photographs of a cap which could be removed from the circuit to open up the top end, which I had my tech do for me and the pedal now sounds better than my old CE-1, with a seamless transition from bypass to effect. I've put up a demo of it in another thread, but here it is again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-n-rm0S_80

Cheers............................wahwah

whoismarykelly

Oh look! This is a thing I can change!
Tim Larwill is a fantastic pedal builder and a good guy. I got his Chorus and Analog Delay, and I was wanting a more open top end on the Chorus. He sent me photographs of a cap which could be removed from the circuit to open up the top end, which I had my tech do for me and the pedal now sounds better than my old CE-1, with a seamless transition from bypass to effect. I've put up a demo of it in another thread, but here it is again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-n-rm0S_80

Cheers............................wahwah
Can you post those photographs and tell us what cap you changed? Id like to do that mod to mine.

Trending Topics