TIM pedal

Discussion in 'Luthier's Guitar & Bass Technical Discussion' started by mkaran, Feb 18, 2005.

1. mkaran

mkaran Member

anybody got the instruction sheet that accompanies a new TIM pedal? i got one used and i have messed with it and like it OK, but am curious as to how paul C suggests it be used. thanx in advance!!! mark karan

2. Taller

Taller Silver Supporting Member

Anywhere is everywhere and nowhere is nothing.
    There is no instruction manual for the Tim. Try doing a search and you'll find all kinds of threads - some of which Paul C has contributed to - that help explain how the pedal was designed to be used.

3. mkaran

mkaran Member

thanx, but i'm a bit confused... i've seen a picture on Ebay of a TIM being sold with a "one-sheet" like Z-vex sends out w/his pedals... i was hoping there'd be a little clarification as to paul's take on what these controls do and how to get the best out of the pedal. thanx for the response tho'... i will try to find one of paul's post and contact him. thanx again...

4. Kiwi

Kiwi Silver Supporting Member

Run a thorough search and I think you'll find it.

It was a one-page sheet that Paul C sends out, and I seem to think that's where I printed out mine ... from some post on this board, that is.

Good luck!

Kiwi

5. alberob

alberob Member

Paul suggests a 10 band E.Q. in the effects loop[MXR].The result is amazing.It is an amazing OD by itself but with the EQ in you mimic the sounds of every other OD I ever tried, not to mention some off the wall tones.It's the best!:D

6. John Hurtt

John Hurtt Supporting Member

I've got the sheet that Paul emailed me when I bought my TIM. I'll send it along.

7. mkaran

mkaran Member

thanx fer all the helpful replies. paul c e-mailed me that "one sheet" and a little clarification as well so i'm set. TIM's seems a very cool pedal so far...

i recently got one of scotty's dual drives tho' and that thing is like... WOW!