TIM pedal

Discussion in 'Luthier's Guitar & Bass Technical Discussion' started by mkaran, Feb 18, 2005.

1. mkaran

mkaran Member

anybody got the instruction sheet that accompanies a new TIM pedal? i got one used and i have messed with it and like it OK, but am curious as to how paul C suggests it be used. thanx in advance!!! mark karan

2. Taller

Taller Member

Anywhere is everywhere and nowhere is nothing.
    There is no instruction manual for the Tim. Try doing a search and you'll find all kinds of threads - some of which Paul C has contributed to - that help explain how the pedal was designed to be used.

3. mkaran

mkaran Member

thanx, but i'm a bit confused... i've seen a picture on Ebay of a TIM being sold with a "one-sheet" like Z-vex sends out w/his pedals... i was hoping there'd be a little clarification as to paul's take on what these controls do and how to get the best out of the pedal. thanx for the response tho'... i will try to find one of paul's post and contact him. thanx again...

4. Kiwi

Kiwi Silver Supporting Member

Run a thorough search and I think you'll find it.

It was a one-page sheet that Paul C sends out, and I seem to think that's where I printed out mine ... from some post on this board, that is.

Good luck!

Kiwi

5. alberob

alberob Member

Paul suggests a 10 band E.Q. in the effects loop[MXR].The result is amazing.It is an amazing OD by itself but with the EQ in you mimic the sounds of every other OD I ever tried, not to mention some off the wall tones.It's the best!:D

6. John Hurtt

John Hurtt Silver Supporting Member

I've got the sheet that Paul emailed me when I bought my TIM. I'll send it along.

7. mkaran

mkaran Member

thanx fer all the helpful replies. paul c e-mailed me that "one sheet" and a little clarification as well so i'm set. TIM's seems a very cool pedal so far...

i recently got one of scotty's dual drives tho' and that thing is like... WOW!