• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

TIM Questions...

auffredou

Anyone know how long the waiting list is for the TIM these days? And how does it work? Do you have to pay or put down money up front? Or just pay when your pedal is made? Thanks for any info.

John Hurtt

Gold Supporting Member
Anyone know how long the waiting list is for the TIM these days? And how does it work? Do you have to pay or put down money up front? Or just pay when your pedal is made? Thanks for any info.

Don't know the waiting period now, but it is several months at least. You call up Paul Cochrane, he puts you on the list. He'll call when it's ready, ask if you still want to buy and then if you want it he then takes payment.

auffredou

impressive that he asks you if you still want to buy, although its not like he doesnt have plenty of customers to take it if you dont want it.

John Hurtt

Gold Supporting Member
impressive that he asks you if you still want to buy, although its not like he doesnt have plenty of customers to take it if you dont want it.
Paul's a pretty good guy, he knows that people get impatient and buy used, or change their tonal tastes. I ordered my Tim and Timmy in March (IIRC, might have been May) and received them both in December.

authen

I just ordered a Tim in the beginning of January. Paul told me to give him three months...as stated, he's a nice guy.

authen

It was weird, I was actually in Germany in November and heard a guy with this great tone. When I met him, he showed me his board and turned me on to the Tim (and TGP). He also gave me Paul's phone number. I just called him up on a Saturday afternoon; he answered the phone and took my order. I was a little hesitant at first - not knowing how busy he is or anything, but he was great. I can't wait to get my pedal.

John

auffredou

yeah, i feel bad calling him. i was going to try today, but i feel bad about calling on a saturday. should i just call on a weeknight after 7cst?

auffredou

maybe ill try monday night. man, i hope the waiting list is actually that short. ive heard nothing but good things about paul and the pedal.

somecafone

The process...call him, give him your name and phone number. Say "I would like a Tim pedal, please." Or Timmy, or both in my case.

He says it will be ready in about X months.

You pay when the pedals are ready.

I ordered mine in August and I was told late December. I touched bases w/ him in mid-December just to see, and he said late Janurary, after NAMM.

DANOCASTER

Silver Supporting Member
Paul will probably chime in here soon

He has left Heritage Amplification and is doing pedals full-time and seems to be catching up from the SUPER long delays he used to have

Its a fantastic pedal - if you dont have one - GET ONE

Trending Topics