Timefactor external Tap tempo. Which one?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by taylorman22, Apr 27, 2015.

1. taylorman22

taylorman22 Member

I just bought a Timefactor, and I really like the interface. However, I'm realizing that I'm gonna need an external tap tempo. It's gonn work best for me to leave it in bank/preset mode. I have no idea what tap tempo is best. Also, I'm in the market for a Strymom Flint. Is there one tap tempo that I can buy and use to control tap tempo in both the Timefactor and Flint? Or, am I better off buying two switches? One for the flint to control and tap and favorites and another for the Timefactor?

Which switches are recommended for both of these pedals and where can I buy them?

2. hamerman55

hamerman55 Silver Supporting Member

I recommend the Digitech 3 button switch. I have several and they work great. Bank up, down and tap. For the Flint, I would get the Strymon switch. It is small, relatively cheap, and tough.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal Member

i would recommend an T1M aux switch (which also has a tap input to sync taps). Analogman also makes an aux switch...a TF without an aux switch can be really limiting...but once you get it you will wonder how you ever worked without it.

4. slap_back05

slap_back05 Supporting Member

I use the one from T1M because it came with my TF. Does the job well.

5. taylorman22

taylorman22 Member

OP here...For those who have the same question and stumble into this thread, I ended up with the T1M e3d and it works perfectly. I love it!