• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Timefactor factory update question

jbgordon

For those of you who have sent your Timefactor back to Eventide to have the shielding/update/etc. done, what was/has been your wait time to get it back?

thisfire

They were very prompt...I wanna say it took about a week from sending it out to having it on my doorstep? I also asked them to replace my serial # sticker on the back (I had accidentally removed/butchered it when I removed the velcro for shipping) and they were very nice about it! :AOK

rossta1

Were did ya'll find out about the update? I can't seem to find anything on their site? Thanks in advance for any help!

lifeinsong

It was only about a 4 day turnaround for mine, but I live in NJ so the shipping time was very fast. Eventide's customer service was great...they emailed me with the repair order info to put on the box, and then emailed me letting me know when they were shipping it back. Top notch all the way!

Trending Topics