1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Timefactor guys!! Check it out...

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by lespaul3013, Feb 24, 2012.

1. lespaul3013

lespaul3013 Member

anyone have any DMM-ish settings?

I'm looking for a really ambient spacey tone...I was about to throw down the $$$ for a DMM, but I decided there has to be a way to get pretty close with the good ol' TF.

Thanks
    Jordan

2. gonepostaltwice

gonepostaltwice Member

I owned both for about a week but could never dial it quite right. You can get pretty close with the vintage setting IMO set the filter to a low pass range, lower the bit rate and add mod to taste. I used both delays one at ~350ms and 500ms~ or in the fibonacci sequence at 233ms and 377ms.

3. lespaul3013

lespaul3013 Member

Thanks! I'll check it out...anyone else??