• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Timefactor + Modfactor in 1 pedal?

zenotal

Looking for good basic delays and modulation in a pedal format. Really want the Eventides, but don't want to spend $800. Anything out there comparable in one more inexpensive pedal?

Bobster

hmm, try the usual brands like the Boss GT series, Vox Tonelab series or even Zoom series if u're looking for a cheap one just to experiment with effects..

zenotal

Thanks, but need a good quality pedal. Running a Cornford. Maybe I will have to bite the bullet and buy the Eventides...

Bobster

hmm for quality, you might have to forgo the "inexpensive" criteria, what is your budget anyway? I could point out a few..

zenotal

"hmm for quality, you might have to forgo the "inexpensive" criteria, what is your budget anyway? I could point out a few.."

Lol, I think you're right. Guess $400 is what I'd like to spend. Wish the delay effects in the Timefactor were included in the Modfactor, or vice versa, but then Eventide wouldn't sell as many pedals eh?

forum_crawler

Or, the TC Electronic Nova system?

I would assume that with so many features you will provably want to combine them at some point and maybe even use midi to control them. I would keep this in mind when making this type of purchase.

Andre357

keep in mind the TF itself gives fantastic chorus sounds ( i'm talking thick warm analog type chorus can be dialed in - its the best digital chorus I've ever heard and rivals the chorus sounds on the MF IMHO ).

It does a cool plate/hall type reverb as well....

So a TF , quality trem, quality phase, and you may be covered....

Just a thought

zenotal

keep in mind the TF itself gives fantastic chorus sounds ( i'm talking thick warm analog type chorus can be dialed in - its the best digital chorus I've ever heard and rivals the chorus sounds on the MF IMHO ).

It does a cool plate/hall type reverb as well....

So a TF , quality trem, quality phase, and you may be covered....

Just a thought

This is very helpful. I'm really just interested in a delay, chorus, phaser, a little 'verb and maybe flange...the TF will do this?

Given what you have stated above, why would one need a MF?

diode

This is very helpful. I'm really just interested in a delay, chorus, phaser, a little 'verb and maybe flange...the TF will do this?

Seems like a Glass Nexus might fit the bill for you. I have one and it's awesome sounding. They get slammed for being too big sometimes but the effects you are looking for are all there and the sounds are high end. It's my goto mod for sure

Andre357

The TF will give you delays and modulated delays of all sorts, Chorus, and a very usable verb, perhaps some flangey type chorus sounds as well.

It wont give you trem or phase though.......

The TF covers a lot of ground though...

The MF will give you chorus ( not as good sounding as on the TF IMHO ), phase, traditional flanges, , trem, great rotary sounds, vibrato, and the cool " undulator " sound...some other things I'm forgetting as well....

Bobster

the MF would give you the envelope filter, q-wah type of sounds etc.. Hmm, TC might be the way for you, definitely do not touch Moog pedals with just a $400 budget..

peridot1

I'm really just interested in a delay, chorus, phaser, a little 'verb and maybe flange
The Glass Nexus does all this. Has also rotary, tremolo and vibe. 96kHz 32-bit processing. Just a half inch bigger than a boss twin on all four sides so pretty small for a multi.

pavlov

Seems like a Glass Nexus might fit the bill for you. I have one and it's awesome sounding. They get slammed for being too big sometimes but the effects you are looking for are all there and the sounds are high end. It's my goto mod for sure

:dude

Trending Topics