Timefactor serial

trazan

Does anyone know from what serial number the shield was installed? I just received a brand new Timefactor with serial # 368 which seems scary low to me...

trazan

Nothing is quicker than TGP :BluesBros

It seems like it has the shield installed. Puh, would be a tad annoying to ship it back cross the Atlantic...

thisfire

Mine is #266 and did not have it. That said, I noticed no difference at all after I got it installed (it worked perfectly with no noise both times, just a precaution). If it turns out that yours doesn't have a shield, don't worry, the installation took less than a week from shipment to arrival (and I live in Los Angeles). The guys at Eventide are great!

Edit: The "shield" is a piece of some sort of foil that they install somewhere in the unit to help protect against electrical interference (?) and to help fix the static/noise problem some users were having.

Roodboy

Edit: The "shield" is a piece of some sort of foil that they install somewhere in the unit to help protect against electrical interference (?) and to help fix the static/noise problem some users were having.
Thanks.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom