Timefactor vs Replica vs Timeline vs Echo Pro

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by james..., Feb 26, 2009.

1. james...

james... Supporting Member

Or any other midi controllable delay that can sound analog and has tap tempo.

Here's the thing. I have an Axe-FX and I love it. Only problem is that I sometimes run out of memory because of the all the effects, so I figured I would buy some external effects to free up some of the memory on it.

More than anything I really want an analog sounding delay to compliment the studio sounding delays on the Axe-fx. That's why I'm sorta leaning toward the T-rex replica. But I've heard both good and bad things about it.

I'm open to suggestions/ideas.

2. forum_crawler

forum_crawler Member

For the money the Timeline cannot be touched, or you could consider a real analog delay like the Retro-Sonic, or the diamond...

3. shaneygoo

shaneygoo Member

i went with eventide, think the advantage it has over the others is expression pedal, usb updates, maybe more...

4. james...

james... Supporting Member

Is the timeline really that good?

I don't need anything complicated. The axe-fx can do complex stuff. I just want simple analog sounding delays with a tap tempo.

5. Franktone

Franktone Member