TimeLine FX Loop

crxshdxmmy

Anybody else messing around with the FX Loop on the TimeLine?

I've also got a chorus pedal here I'm going to try out. Should be cool. What other kinds of cool sounds are y'all finding?

crxshdxmmy

Thanks guys!

But has anyone else messed around w/ the TimeLine's loop? Would love to hear some other cool sounds.

telepunk

I have a neo clone coming. I am going to try that. I want to try the mod verb on my RV-5 too. I'll try to get some demos posted. I am getting an Apogee 1 so I should be able to get some decent quality demos going in the next month or two.

XISTH

Crxsh. O/T question. How do you get your Turbo Tuner running whilst playing? I thought it always muted whilst tuning. Is it in an off-signal loop?

Abandoned

Worship Guitarist
Silver Supporting Member
I'm picking up a POG2 today to and am gonna experiment with it in my Timeline's FX Loop.

Flight1311

I have not messed around with the loop at all but dude, your first Phase 90 vid has totally inspired me. I'm gonna try my Ola and my Phase 90 in the loop. And your POG video was fantastic, that was a really cool effect.

crxshdxmmy

While the TL will pitch shift the repeats in Ice mode... it's not at all the same as putting the POG in the loop. At least, not in my experience. If there's a setting out there that will do the perfect octave stacking thing I did in that first vid, I'd love to know what it is.

And the Filter mode will add some swirl, but it is really more a 'filter' sound than a phase/flange/vibrato modulation. So, similar-ish, but quite different.

telepunk

So I tried the RV-5 in the loop and it was underwhelming. It was cool but in a very subtle way. I don't think you would even be able to tell the difference in a video.

The POG is certainly the coolest by far!

Last edited:

crxshdxmmy

Yeah... I tried an EQD Dispatch Master in the loop and was rather disappointed. Didn't seem wet enough to make much of a difference.

Squigglefunk

you would think a delay pedal as expensive as the timeline would have these kinds of sounds already inside without needing extra stuff.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom