Timeline preset names

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by blake480, Feb 12, 2012.

1. blake480

blake480 Member

I finally got my update to work. I have also figured out how to name my presets. But how do i save it? I swear i've googled this, and looked at strymon's website. I must be crazy.

Also did strymon rename their presets from banks 50-99? I tried doing that user presets thing. And mine all still say "bank" and the number?

Sorry if this has been addressed before.

Is there any simple way to name all your presets?

Thanks in advance!
    Blake

2. Flight1311

Flight1311 Member

First you have to go into the Global menu and turn the names on. Then when you go into your presets, go into the menu to the name and change the name from Preset to what ever you want. Once you are done, save it.

I did not do the 50-99 update but perhaps you are not seeing the names because you have not turned names on in the global menu.

If you want spillover you will also have to turn that on in the global menu.

3. blake480

blake480 Member

Thanks man! Got it to work.

I still don't know how to save the names the names!?

I can name them. But can't figure out how to save the name. I feel like an idiot #smh

4. Flight1311

Flight1311 Member

Once you have changed the name. Then save the preset just like you would if you had changed anything else.

Once you finished naming the preset click the value button again. Then press and hold the TYPE button until the screen changes to SAVE. Then save the preset where you want it.

5. blake480

blake480 Member

Got it. Thanks man. I appreciate it.

6. Flight1311

Flight1311 Member

No worries. Glad I could help.