• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Timmy wait time?

jimbo13

OK, after reading all the threads about the Dano/Timmy drama I bought a Dano TO to see what all the talk was about. I actually really like the Dano and, despite what many of you have speculated would happen to Paul C. if the Dano pedals were allowed to continue, decided I want to get a Tim or Timmy pedal. If the Dano sounds this good, the "real thing" must really sound great. For what it's worth, I probably would not have made a decision if I had not gotten the Dano. I was reading today of a possible 6 month wait. Is this possible? Paul has not called me back yet so I dont know if the wait is really that long. Does anybody have a reliable ETA? I am assuming Paul will call me back...

jimbo13

If that is the case, I am not surprised the Dano will end up being the choice for a lot of players, at least in the meantime while they wait for his pedal.

Jmango

I'm selling my Timmy right now. Brand new - had it since Dec.

Love it, but bought a Roadster that as you know has 4 channels so I don't need it any longer.

PM me in you're interested.

storm319

I was looking into buying one until I saw that Paul C listed on his myspace page that he is trying to currently filling orders from last July.

thirsty one

Silver Supporting Member
He told me 4 months a week or so ago. I going to get on his list. I'm on the list for the KOT and that is a 2 year wait time.:messedup

thesjkexperienc

^^^ I made this guitar^^^
I ordered Nov 10 and talked to him the other day as he originally said mid February. Now its mid April. Hope it is worth the wait, but I am fine waiting just the same. Problem is I am gasing for other things now.

Trending Topics