Timmy wait time?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by jimbo13, Feb 27, 2009.

1. jimbo13

jimbo13 Supporting Member

OK, after reading all the threads about the Dano/Timmy drama I bought a Dano TO to see what all the talk was about. I actually really like the Dano and, despite what many of you have speculated would happen to Paul C. if the Dano pedals were allowed to continue, decided I want to get a Tim or Timmy pedal. If the Dano sounds this good, the "real thing" must really sound great. For what it's worth, I probably would not have made a decision if I had not gotten the Dano. I was reading today of a possible 6 month wait. Is this possible? Paul has not called me back yet so I dont know if the wait is really that long. Does anybody have a reliable ETA? I am assuming Paul will call me back...

2. jb1911

jb1911 Member

Paul will tell you 4 months. He tells everybody 4 months.

3. jimbo13

jimbo13 Supporting Member

If that is the case, I am not surprised the Dano will end up being the choice for a lot of players, at least in the meantime while they wait for his pedal.

4. Jmango

Jmango Member

I'm selling my Timmy right now. Brand new - had it since Dec.

Love it, but bought a Roadster that as you know has 4 channels so I don't need it any longer.

PM me in you're interested.

5. storm319

storm319 Member

I was looking into buying one until I saw that Paul C listed on his myspace page that he is trying to currently filling orders from last July.

6. todaystomorrow

todaystomorrow Member

You don't have to pay until the pedal is finished and you can opt to pass on it.

7. thirsty one

thirsty one Member

He told me 4 months a week or so ago. I going to get on his list. I'm on the list for the KOT and that is a 2 year wait time.:messedup

8. thesjkexperienc

thesjkexperienc ^^^ I made this guitar^^^ Supporting Member

I ordered Nov 10 and talked to him the other day as he originally said mid February. Now its mid April. Hope it is worth the wait, but I am fine waiting just the same. Problem is I am gasing for other things now.