Timmy's Shipping in Feb?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by tthompso7, Feb 22, 2006.

1. tthompso7

tthompso7 Guest

I ordered a Timmy in early January. Paul said it would be ready during the 2nd or 3rd week of Feb. Has anybody talked to Paul lately? Anyone receive their Timmy or expecting to receive a pedal in the next few days? I haven't been able to get through to him.

This is my second Timmy and I'm psyched to get one back on my pedalboard!

2. drolling

drolling Member

Hey, I ordered another Timmy & a Tim in January, too, but from what I've been reading here on the board, the November orders have just finished shipping. Although Paul told me to expect the call in February, I figured on waiting longer. The last one took around 3 months, and I'd be surspised to get this one any faster.

On the other hand, I've heard rumors that Paul may be taking on help to ramp up production, but nothing definite from the man himself.

I'm getting a second one to play with the clipping switches. The first one's a permanent part of my signal chain, and always on - Why did you get rid of yours?

3. teddy boy

teddy boy Member

Gents,

Me and my pal ToneRanger ordered two on November 27th. PaulC. sent them today!! Great great great! Man, I've been waiting for these bad boys!

4. erksin

erksin Member

Yep - I think it's probably in the 3 month range for a wait time now. Well worth it, so hang in there!

5. PaulC

PaulC Member

Guys - I'm going as fast as I can. Sorry if the wait is putting people off.

PaulC

6. dotlikeimpact

dotlikeimpact Member

I ordered one last week. Paul said they're about 7-8 weeks out. He also said that the rumor that he might be getting help in production is most likely true. So, who knows what that means...

7. tthompso7

tthompso7 Guest

Paul - I'm not put off at all, just haven't been able to get through. Since you're online can you let me know when my Timmy will be ready. You said to give you a ring during the 3rd week of Feb.

Thanks,

Ted
    ted.thompson@hbcommunications.com

8. PaulC

PaulC Member

Ted,

I'm at work, so I don't have my order book with me. I'll let you know when I get home.

PaulC

9. jeffhef

jeffhef Member

Hey Paul!!! Love my Timmy.

BTW guys...When I ordered mine the wait was longer. And let me say right off...well worth the wait. I gave Paul my cell phone number and then changed the number about a week before it was due to be finished. He tried to get in touch with me for 3 weeks. Finally i realized I'd changed my number so i called him - after 7pm Tn time. That's when I found out he'd been trying to contact me. Can you believe it? He actually had held on to mine instead of selling it to the next in line.

Call after 7pm Tn time...

Don't worry...he's scrait up. (I know...noone said he wasn't)

And finally...it's worth the wait.

jeffhef

10. Coach

Coach Senior Member

I ordered my Timmy last night. 7-8 week wait Paul said. I am beyond excited.

11. Ganderson

Ganderson Member

I was just informed that my TIM is shipping today!!!

Of course it's coming from a fellow forumite with a $60.00 premium attached... but who's counting!

12. seanc

seanc Member

i ordered mine the last day of jan or the first day of feb. i am really looking foward to getting mine tim and timmy

13. Blues Wail

Blues Wail Member

your a good guy paul, thanx! i'm waitin,
    aldo...............................;)

14. Grant Ferstat

Grant Ferstat Some guy in obscure bands in a far away place... Silver Supporting Member

I had a chat to Paul a couple of hours ago.

It seems that there's been a hold-up with the stencils used for the TIM cases. In the case of the Timmys its done by silk screen I think he said so if anyone was wondering why people who ordered Timmys were getting them before TIMs that were ordered prior that'd be why.

As usual Paul was forthcoming with lots of handy advice and info. I'd really like to try a Heritage Briton II head btw.

15. tthompso7

tthompso7 Guest

Spoke to Paul last night too....he's a little behind. For anyone else out there... I ordered mine mid Jan and it will be done in another 3 weeks. Not too shabby!