1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Tiny junction box for small pedalboard?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by griff3, Feb 12, 2019.

1. griff3

griff3 Member

I'm putting together a small travel board (PT Metro 20) and I sometimes use a Nano, but I want to have a junction so that I can either put a wah in the mix or not. I don't run the wah before the board, I like it after the Tube Screamer, Fuzz, Vibe, and/or comp.

I have a small one from somewhere that I got, but the jacks are on the top, so the cables stick out the top, it's weird...

Anyone know of a small junction box that would fit the back or side of a small PT and just provide me with and in/out that I could patch the wah into (or if no wah, I'll just put a small cable there, no need for it to be half-normal.)

Thanks!

2. PianoMan

PianoMan Supporting Member

3. griff3

griff3 Member

Just like that... genius! Thanks!

4. joshofsorts

joshofsorts Supporting Member

American Loopers makes lots of options at a good price like this, they will even do a custom one if you need something specific. I recently changed out a custom American Loopers one I had for a Temple Audio one for my pedalboard (mounted under a Pedaltrain Novo 24 with velcro/zip ties) because a needed a mix of mono and TRS jacks for input/output/aux switches. I have also done business with Analog Endeavors and I believe he could easily build one for you as well (even though AUX switches are his mainstay). Another company I haven't done business with yet that seems like a relative newcomer that does well priced stuff is Smokin' Amp Co.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019