Tippin OOO 12

Discussion in 'Stolen or Lost Gear Registry' started by om1833, Jan 23, 2015.

1. om1833

om1833 Member

Sold this guitar via fleabay, person who bought it Jim from NY claimed he did not receive guitar. After a bunch of bs phone calls to me and the shipping co that packed and shipped he opens a claim for insurance.
    Next thing I see is the VERY SAME Tippin on AGF. For sale by brand new poster," Meebo". The detailed photos I retained from my sale match the guitar this guy is selling EXACTLY. I contact this " Meebo" for serial number and of course he ignores the question by simply stating he will get back to me, and never does.
    When I send my photos posted next to the "meebo " photos to the buyer- scammer, two hrs later I get a call from Jim- " meebo" the guitar has just showed up! After almost FIVE WEEKS! Then suddenly the guitar "sells" on AGF and the poster" Meebo" disappears ..... :huh
    So the gig was to say guitar did not arrive via ups and go after insurance money ,+ sell the guitar for cash in the meanwhile!
    Ok so what I' m getting at here is if you see this guitar for sale PLEASE DONT BUY IT .
    I have all photos if you need them.
    Serial number is 0501132

2. dbintegrity

dbintegrity Member