• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Tips on where to find a Spaceman Sputnik Fuzz

Space Jazzer

As the title says, I'm looking everywhere for a Spaceman Sputnik Fuzz. I've tried the official dealers, eBay (missed a grey one by a minute yesterday) and reverb, and so far I'm pretty much out of luck even with the occational ones I've stumbled upon. So, do any one out there have any advice on where to look, who to ask or where to go, to possibly find one? Any advice is greatly appreciated, I really want one for a new crazy space-age fusion board...

Thanks!

elron hoover

Nothing to do with any "pedal fairy", but they usually go for quite a bit less than $400, let alone $500.

nl128

Gold Supporting Member
No affiliation or financial interest on my part, but here's the ad.

https://reverb.com/item/907047-spac...id=pla&pla=1&gclid=CPnhlKyH58YCFYqPfgodrSkMNw

Since they're discontinued, the prices are what they are. Hopefully this will be the rare thread where there's not someone complaining that not only do they want one, but that there should be one available to them for less, because the pedal fairy.
That guy is probably asking more because of the russian script. You should be able to pick one up for $350-400 tops.

Put a WTB add in the emporium. Its a great fuzz and a lot of fun ,I picked mine up for $350 here on TGP

Space Jazzer

No affiliation or financial interest on my part, but here's the ad.

https://reverb.com/item/907047-spac...id=pla&pla=1&gclid=CPnhlKyH58YCFYqPfgodrSkMNw

Since they're discontinued, the prices are what they are. Hopefully this will be the rare thread where there's not someone complaining that not only do they want one, but that there should be one available to them for less, because the pedal fairy.
The prices are indeed what they are. My goal is a fair transaction with a happy seller, nothing else.

PurpleJesus

Moderation is key
Staff member
Love the Sputnik! Probably his most versatile in that it's Ge transistor-based and can clean up to literally no distortion with guitar volume control, and can even do weird 8-bit style stuff with the "Scan" toggle engaged.

Emporium and Reverb is usually best. Honestly, it seems like the emporium has them at least once a week. I think he made more Sputniks than almost any of this other pedals. Prices do vary a lot just based on the finish and "edition". The cool Russian script ones do seem to be the most expensive. I think one of the all blue editions sold for $350 on the emporium last week or week before last.

Jerrod

Gold Supporting Member
Love 'em. I actually bought 2. Low to mid $3hundreds should find you one. Reverb and here are the places to look.

Trending Topics