• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

TisDale Custom Guitars

This is my first time on the Gear Page. I wanted to introduce myself and my guitars. I am a builder and refinisher in the Seattle area. Building guitars started for me as just a hobby years back, and i would sell each one to fund the next build. As time went by, customers started paying more and more for my work and it evolved itself into a business. I love making each of my instruments unique, one of a kind pieces. I am also a professional instrument finisher, using laquer, eurathane, and oils.
Please check out my work on my guitars page, i welcome all feedback and opinions of my work. Thanks for checking me out, and i hope to spend more time on the Gear Page.

TisDale Custom Guitars
www.tisdalepianoandguitar.com

Last edited:

eclecto-acoustic

Coal-hating feral hippie
Platinum Supporting Member
WOW! Your custom gallery is a LOT of fun to look around in. Just superb finishes going on there.

Welcome to TGP. Don't let your life get sucked away ;)

Thanks,
I have been a professional finisher for many years. In addition to building and finishing my own instruments, i also do finish work for a few fairly well known luthiers and drum builders in the seattle area.

Trending Topics